Ben Franklin client LifeAire Systems, LLC, Allentown, has spent the last several years developing proprietary and revolutionary in-duct air purification systems that remove airborne pathogens, including COVID-19.
- The systems complement surface decontamination protocols with a 100% kill/disinfection rate for airborne COVID-19 in just one pass through the system. LifeAire’s technology has received 26 issued US and international patents.
- Currently, HEPA filtration, the most common means of air filtration used in healthcare, does not comprehensively remediate COVID-19.
- The LifeAire Systems technology is designed to address Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) in hospitals, healthcare settings, and in senior living facilities. The units are not designed for residential use.
- The systems can be employed for the current COVID-19 pandemic as part of the air handlers that help protect healthcare workers and patients in modular tents that are supporting hospitals.
- The systems can be retrofitted into existing air handlers in hospitals, healthcare settings, and in senior living facilities as part of the solution to address potential future pandemics.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.