Advance the brand of the Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BFTP_NEPA) and enhance networks of support through ongoing communication of the organization’s accomplishments by marketing existing clients, and by building awareness among prospective new clients. Establish and strengthen relationships, leading to an improved perception and advantageous action among key constituents, including business, community, and government leaders, and the media.
· Develop marketing/branding/messaging strategies for BFTP_NEPA
· Produce annual report
· Manage media relations
· Manage website/social media
· Lead statewide marketing efforts and support statewide legislative advocacy
· Manage events
· Manage podcast and video showcasing clients
· Assist clients with marketing needs
· Produce public presentations
· Administer email marketing system and implement best practices
· Perform other duties as assigned
· 10 – 15 years’ experience in marketing, public relations, and social media
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, English, or another relevant field; MBA in marketing preferred
· Outstanding writing and communications skills, technical writing experience preferred
· Experience in Photoshop required
· Proven experience with an email marketing system (Constant Contact desirable), customer relationship management (CRM) systems (Salesforce highly desirable) and content management system (CMS) systems (specifically WordPress)
· Ability to work effectively with multiple constituents including entrepreneurs, senior-level executives, media, elected officials and their staffs, colleague economic development professionals, and others
· Ability to tolerate ambiguity, address challenges creatively, and work quickly and accurately
· Ability to organize multiple projects and processes simultaneously
While most of our staff has been working primarily from home during the pandemic, we anticipate a shift back to a hybrid model of working from our office in Bethlehem and working from home. Occasional travel outside the Lehigh Valley region is required.
This position description does not list all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. It reflects principal job elements. Ben Franklin Technology Partners reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. The position is located in our Bethlehem office.
• Health Care
• Holidays, Sick Leave, Vacation
• Retirement Plan which includes a matching incentive
• Wellness Programs
• Tuition Assistance
Please send a resume and letter of application describing qualifications and salary requirements to: Kathy Ann Minnich, email@example.com, or apply on Indeed.
No phone calls please.