The Associate Manager for Client Development is responsible for ensuring that clients in the BFTP_NEPA portfolio receive the best possible support from our team, from outside advisors and experts, and from service providers and vendors when we introduce them or pay for their services. We call this package of support our Solutions Network, and it’s a critical part of what makes BFTP/NEP and its clients so successful.
• Work with clients and your internal Portfolio Group teammates (team of eight members ) to identify issues related to client business strategy and execution (this includes marketing and sales, finance, operations, etc.).
• Continually update and refresh our database of more than 700 advisors, consultants, and investors to connect them with our clients.
• Assist in identifying and preparing grants that would provide Ben Franklin with additional tools to support our clients.
• Develop and implement a process to facilitate introductions between our clients and potential strategic partners and customers from across the state and region.
• Assist in planning our events, such as iXchange and Venture Idol.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to form business relationships
• Excellent writing skills, formal business and/or finance training
• Experienced and confident with software such as Excel and Word; Salesforce experience also a plus
• Strong communication skills including writing and ‘listening to understand’
• Ability to organize multiple projects and processes simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
• Five years’ experience in business positions is preferred
While most of our staff has been working primarily from home during the pandemic, we anticipate a shift back to a hybrid model of working from our office in Bethlehem and working from home. Occasional travel outside the Lehigh Valley region is required.
This position description does not list all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. It reflects principal job elements. Ben Franklin Technology Partners reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. The position is located in our Bethlehem office.
• Health Care
• Holidays, Sick Leave, Vacation
• Retirement Plan which includes a matching incentive
• Wellness Programs
• Tuition Assistance
Please send a resume and letter of application describing qualifications and salary requirements to: Kathy Ann Minnich, firstname.lastname@example.org,or apply on www.indeed.com. –
No phone calls please.